It wasn't difficult to convince my Dr. to continue shots weekly instead of monthly when he witnessed my deteriorating condition. The tiredness would not go away and at times was fearful of driving if you recall in my last post. Along with a high homocysteine on previous lab he decided to do some more blood work.
I got the results in my in-box as I do 2 days after my Dr. gets them. Unfortunately he has not seen them yet and his office is closed this week. Hurricane Matthew did a number on us over here in Daytona over the weekend. We just got power a few nights ago but it damaged his medical plaza and still no power over there. No shot for me this week.
But now I am really confused. Seems I have a triple whammy? Do I need to be taking different b12 and folate as in methyl or what is the difference? Or not at all now that my levels are SO high. Or maybe my tiredness is related to the EBV/mono?
Homocysteine 20.5 down from 26.7 (added b6 after this)
MTHFR: POSITIVE FOR TWO COPIES OF THE C677T VARIANT. This individual is homozygous for the C677T
Folate: 24 (wow up from 1.2)
EBV NUCLEAR AG (EBNA) AB (IGG): >5.0
reference range anything >1.10 is positive
Thank you all so much for your input I so appreciate it!