As part of my treatment for PA I'm having my 3 monthly iron infusion tomorrow. As I was excessively tired this week my GP ordrered a blood test. I was surprised to see my ferritin level maintained at 52 (it was 59 on 28/04) but this is probably due to monthly B12 injections. My B12 hasn't moved much at 358 so the fatigue could well be due to B12 rather than iron (although I also have really bad restless legs at the moment). The GP hasn't communicated the results to my specialist. I'm afraid I will have too much iron if I say nothing and have the infusion, on the other hand if she decides to cancel the infusion perhaps I'll get worse, and trying to get an appointment is a nightmare. Some advice would be appreciated.