i was diagnosed 4 months ago (I'm a 63 years old female). I have mild symptoms (some rigidity, tremor, slowness, cramped handwriting). My neuro recommended to take Azilect which I have not started (yet)., and frankly, I see no special benefit in taking it I would like to postpone medicines as long as possible. Since dr. Costatini is currently unavailable, I am a bit lost as to the dosage. I am slim and tall, and do not take any medicines on a regular basis. Any suggestions about how much to take initially? I would also ask you if I should take anything else along with B1 - maybe magnesium, glutathione, mucuna (I often see these recommendations on this forum) or would B1 be enough at this stage?
Thank you so much for any suggestion you may give me
Greetings from Slovenia