Other HealthUnlocked Groups

You may have come to Pain Concern with chronic pain as a condition in its own right, but of course many of our members have other conditions, and so are members of other groups. Chronic pain may be a symptom of another condition.

Our latest poll is designed to see what other groups people who come to Pain Concern are in. This will hopefully also investigate what a group specifically focused on pain can provide.

We'd also like to thank in particular Hughes Syndrome Foundation and FibroAction for signposting their members to Pain Concern.

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Stump pain!

• there is a trick you can do with mirror/mirrors not sure what you do maybe someone else knows, hope you get an answer. all the best

• Physical pain but mental anguish

• my physical pain is now got once again to mental anguish and am now just carrying on for ,y family i have no quaility of life at present and don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

• Fibromyalgia, complex regional pain syndrome, depression, neuropathy, diabetes

• Thanks for your feedback, it's clear there's a wide range of other conditions.

• Essential tremor, diabetes, hypertension, heart problems, depression - must see which communities there are.

• I have arthritis in the spine,severe depression, arthritis also starting in both hips and knees. I have also had a gastric bypass done in feb 11, I've had no problems with it, and would be very happy to talk to anyone else who's either had one or thinking about it.

• Back pain and associated depression. 'Failed back surgery syndrome.' Would love to know of any groups for severe back pain, if anyone's heard of any good ones.

• CFS/M.E,Thyroid deficiency,Depression,Kidney cysts(and still under investigation for other kidney problems

You may also like...