This feels so long winded to type but here goes...Dec2010, chronic pain thought appendix, Sent for US scan and found on right ovary a cyst of 7cm and CA125 was 27.5. Waited until 4 months (may) for follow up US Scan and transvaginal scan Cyst halved but about 3 or more extra and some endometrial. Gyny said thought it might be endometriosis and would I be ok with going on mini pill (had hysterectomy in 1999 leaving only R/Ovary) to be on safe side do CA125 again before being signed off and results came back as 61. Called last Wednesday from CT dept for a CTscan on the Friday...Monday afternoon called by the Gyny Onc nurse...because CA is doubled and although not given me all info from scan have been put on priority list (4/6 weeks or sooner) and told I have to have ovary etc removed. Have a gyny appointment in 2 weeks....telling myself it will be ok but also not so sure...been going through this for 7 months now, just wondering if my head is running away with me to think the worst at times?