My Ovacome
10,759 members13,090 posts

All clear

Over 2 years out of chemo, BRCA1, all clear still & breast clinic thumbs up too. Please God let it remain so. Another 4 months before I need to see oncologist again-a little lifetime.

Wanted to share for all of you having treatment-it does happen.

Maybe I am not ‘cured’ but it certainly has felt like it these last many months.

Much love All, & so look forward to bumping into any of you at the Ovacome Day, March 2nd.

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Fantastic news! You must be so pleased xx Love Kathy xx

Delighted. Tx so much x

Thats brilliant news. Enjoy!! X

Amazing news! So happy for you 😊 See you on 2 March x

Fab xx

Wonderful 👏👏👏👏😘

Fantastic news and gives us all hope . May it continue for many many years to come . Yes look forward to meeting on the 2 nd March .

Love and best wishes Kim x 💜

Fabulous news Sherry!!! Long may it continue.... I’m over 9 months NED and counting. Was hoping to get to the meet up on 2nd March but can’t get the day off work. It’s so nice to meet people on here in the flesh. I’ve met the lovely Vicki Yoshbosh and she was even lovelier than she sounded... if that’s possible. Stay fierce, marian xx

Brilliant news! Looking forward to meeting you on 2nd March.

Brilliant news. 🍾 Looking forward to meeting up on 2nd March.

🥂 fantastic news

LA xx

That is very good news, it is nice to share and read good stories too, this is what keeps us going. I am on four month break with no scan due until the summer, hoping all hell doesn't break loose then but we learn to go with the flow

Yes, I hope I learn to go with the flow. Feeling optimistic at the mo & thank you everyone for your good wishes

Great news! Thanks for sharing. See you on 3rd March 😄

Fantastic news so happy for you...long may it continue!X

Brilliant news! xx

You may also like...