The place that I work are just about to start a big refurbishment and I over heard some of the staff earlier saying that there was asbestos in one of the panels that they would obviously need to get rid of. Am I okay to be at work whilst this is going on knowing what medicines Im on and having arthritis? I dont really know much about asbestos but Ive seenadverts on tv explaining that people can get compensation for being near it so I presume it must be harmful in some way? Any advice or explainations would be a great help!!