I'VE GOT A DATE

I'VE GOT A DATE

Whoopie, i have got my date,17th may. I rang up the hospital this afternoon. The lady was very nice and helpful. I have told her i would take a cancellation if one comes up.

I am soooo relieved to know things are happening. I can start to get things organised. I already have most of my case ready. Thats a load of my shoulders.

Sylvi. xx

21 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Nice one Sylvi, I'm really pleased for you. Do you know how long you'll have to stay in hospital?

• No i don't know how long i'll be in. I will probally be about 4-5days depending on how the op goes.

Sylvi. xx

• Well you must be very relieved. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your speedy recovery. x

• Lots of luck with your op sylvi,

Hope it goes well when it happens, sending you a gentle hug and prayers that all goes well for you, hang in there. x

• Thank you ladies. xx

• That's great that you have a date at last Sylvi - it makes such a difference to be able to plan for it doesn't it? TTx

• Thats great Sylvie, at long last you know when. Much easier to plan around a date.

Gina.

• I am sending you lots amd lots of warm hugs down the computer - let us know how you get on and take care

xxx

• Oh fab, that is such good news. at least you can get sorted now

Axx

• really pleased for you my dear. Hope it works for you. xx

Angie

x

• Yes, you're nearly there now and end is in sight. Yippee! Especially nice as you should be back on your feet for the summer. Polly

• WOW that's excellent Sylvi ... Xx

• Thanks ladies,i can't wait.

xx

• Soooooooooo glad to hear your good news. (Guess you will be marking the days off of the calendar).

Did you get your pain meds. sorted with your GP, I do hope so, it will make the waiting easier for you.

• Good to know where you are now, you can make plans. XxxT

• Yes. i've got an increase in my amytrptaline and he has given me tramadol to add to the mix. Oh yes i have put the date in my journal that i keep to say how i'm feeling each day.

sylvi. xx

• Pleased you have a date thinking of you x

• Thank you,it has been a long time coming and i'm hoping that it will sort me out.

xxx

• Hey Sylvi great news, you sound so much better - i am excited for you - imagine being delighted at an impending operation.

• Its awful isn't it getting excited over having an operation,must be a sign i'm getting old!!

• Hi Sylvi

Just got back from a few days away with family - first since being diagnosed with ra.

Well done for getting a date, that must be a load of your mind. I am so pleased for you.

Joanne x

You may also like...