Off topic : My new fresh puppy milo little sweet heart... - NRAS

NRAS

32,490 members β€’ 39,856 posts

Off topic

Vonnie10 profile image
Vonnie10
β€’29 Replies

My new fresh puppy milo little sweet heart my hearts is full again . So glad I have him . Hope everyone is ok & taking care of themselves . 😍

29 Replies
β€’

Oh he’s absolutely beautiful πŸ’•

Aww Vonnie, he's absolutely gorgeous and I love his name. 🧑 You're so lucky, no wonder your heart's full again. Big hug from me. xx

Vonnie10 profile image
Vonnie10 in reply to springcross

Our grand daughter picked it . I’m obsessed as you can imagine this little fella won’t leave my side, Love pugs so easy don’t need walking constantly, happy to be lap dogs , which suits me at the minute. X

springcross profile image
springcross in reply to Vonnie10

Your granddaughter has great taste. Yes, I can see why you're obsessed, he really is gorgeous and he can sense the love. Good on you. xx

Kags1068 profile image
Kags1068 in reply to springcross

Yes, definitely great taste in a name as my mum's dog is called Milo too!!πŸ˜‰He is absolutely gorgeous and I'm very happy he's come into your life. I foresee many happy, loving years together ... enjoy every moment! Xx😊

Awww what a precious little cutie πŸ₯°, glad you have him by your side Vonnie.

Gorgeous boy! I'm so glad you have each other

Bless xx

😍

So happy for you. He’s gorgeous. πŸ’—πŸ˜

Awww he is very sweet, enjoy having him. Xxx😘

He is cute darling. xxxx

Gorgeous! 😍

Beautiful πŸ’• I hope he brings you a lot of joy.

I have my darling boy Chewie snoozing away beside my bed now, I wouldn’t be without him 🐢🐢

springcross in reply to Chockyuk

πŸ˜€ Chewie! I love that name. x

Chockyuk profile image
Chockyuk in reply to springcross

After Chewbacca! He’s quite a rare breed in the UK, a Bouvier des Flanders, they have hair all over their eyes, fabulous family dogs πŸ• πŸ’•

springcross in reply to Chockyuk

Just had a look at the breed, lovely dogs and much better looking than Chewbacca! 😁 x

Oh he’s really cute. Just what you need to put a bit of oomph back in your life 😊

Milo is gorgeous. He’ll give you endless hours of pleasure.

Ahhh gorgeous 😍 x

You lucky thing lgorgeous.x

A Welcome little Milo. He looks a cutie. I'm sure he's found the right hoomans to live his life with.

Gorgeous - no better companion πŸ•πŸ˜

He's gorgeous, I've got a pug, they are such loving, funny little velcro dogs, so very pleased for you πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’•

Vonnie10 profile image
Vonnie10 in reply to Plumcrumble

Pugs are the best it’s my third pug x

He is beautiful. I got a dog last year and I don’t know what I’d do without him. ❀️

He is very cute. xx

He has such an intelligent face πŸ’žπŸ’ž

What a cutey!sweet little face full of love and waiting for cuddles πŸ€—

You may also like...