There seems to be some progress on my next knee op (thank heavens I've only got 2!) I've received the letter saying I can expect the op within the 12 week limit. And the rheumy says that he'll delay my rituximab until 2 weeks after the op. The waiting list people say I can expect the op by the end of March beginning of April.
I'm a bit apprehensive about my RA at the moment as I have the shivery feeling you get with a flare, but the rheumy suggests I go to GP to check I havent got an infection. Tomorrow is a bit full up but I'll try for Monday appointment. Rheumy is also offering me another steroid jab but I'll see how I cope without.
Does anyone else find that if they have to get up a bit in the night you're less stiff than you are if you sleep through ?