40 days smoke free

Ive saved $553.00 according to my quit smoking app but I know it would be more than that. On the weekends when I was out and about and had the mornings to leisurely enjoy my coffee I'm sure I went through at least 2 packs instead of 1 a day. I also bought more coffee because nothing beats a coffee with a few smokes. I think I've been spending the extra money on restaurants. It's amazing how much better food tastes and how I can sit and enjoy the restaurant without being impatient to get out so I could have my smoke. Haven't gained any weight either . Possibly a positive side effect of the champix pill (1 a day in morning). I did get my sore belly issues worked out thanks to magnesium powder and this forum for the advice and support.

Last edited by

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Ah debmarglea, delighted to read your update - congratulations on 40 days quit, that is great!! Yeah, the food and smell of it is just amazing since we quit, glad to read the belly issue is sorted too :) Keep up the great attitude and let us know how you are getting on when you can....

• 40 days! A real achievement. Well done and keep going 😃😃

• Hey Deb, great to read an update from you, I agree food tastes better although the champix took the appetite away from me when I was taking it, I actually lost weight during the quit.

Keep taking it even if you feel you don't need it until your gone past at least week 12, I also skipped the night pill, I couldn't sleep properly.

Well done! Congratulations 😀

You may also like...