Suck it nicotine!: Day 4! Good to know my... - No Smoking Day

No Smoking Day

4,457 members32,325 posts

Suck it nicotine!

nsd_user663_63921
nsd_user663_63921

Day 4! Good to know my body has probably gotten rid of most of the nicotine in my system.

Cravings have become much more manageable. Every once in a while I find myself thinking it will be good to have a puff and I just go NOPE.

Still taking a lot of lozenges. Will think about cutting down after the first week.

It sucks that NRT's are so expensive though.

3 Replies

Well done your doing great :-) I'm having a major craving day keep having polo's though then a lozenge if it gets too much or a quick e cig hit but want to try more lozenge than ecig as otherwise I'll be on them instead but taking it slow and remembering I've not had a cigarette with thousands of other chemicals in small victories and today have a had a few thoughts of want one but holding off still and you can too as hubby says it's a war we are fighting just take one battle at a time, you have beaten cigarettes and there is plenty of time to beat lozenge and nicotine later xxx you are winning keep going x

Well how brilliant, bet you can't believe the strength you have shown, in your quit so far, so I will say FANASTIC.

you can get lozenge , patch, what ever from your GP, on prescription, or free at a no smoking clinic, try not to worry using them for now, as I,m sure it's better to concentrate on getting comfy in your quit.

Doing brilliant, I will be cheering you home for your first week

Just keep going

Incy_Wincy
Incy_Wincy4 Years Smoke Free

Shxfee that's great! You show that nasty nicotine :)

You may also like...