Day 6

Morning all :)

Well here I am at Day 6, which for me is pretty good going! Just done my drive to work and still found it weird without a fag. But I guess I will just have to get used to it, because I won't be having one again!

Anyway, I hope that everyone has a good day and that all quits are still intact! Jan quitters, I hope to see you all in here later :)

Cheers

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Morning Jim :)

Well done on another smoke free drive into work. I'm lucky, as I get the bus into work, so just mess about on my phone or read to take my mind off my commute.

• It does take a little while to adapt to the new you ie, not smoking in the car, or with morning coffee, but will pass , one day you will realise you have not thought of the morning fag, wow your going strong, it will get easier.

Good luck for to day, doing great

• Afternoon Jim :)

Doing great Mate. Cliche I know, but it'll get easier with every passing day.

This is the one for you- I can feel it in my water. :D

• Well done Jim. Each week will get easier and easier x

• Well in Jim, nearly in week 2 already.

• Hey guys

Sorry I didn't get back to you all yesterday, had a terrible day. Just all crappy and no good. Still quit though, so there's that. Hope everyone is doing ok

Cheers

• Morning Jim

Sorry to hear you had a :(:( day yesterday. I shall keep everything crossed that today proves to be a :cool::cool::):D day instead...

And well done for still being quit mate. You're a star indeed.

All the best to you for today :)

• Hi - glad to hear that you are ok despite the horrible day. I hope that today is going better and that the prospect of our new home in week 2 keeps you motivated.

Let us know this evening how you are - we worry, you know!

You may also like...