Twenty two days after and still not even one puff. Some random thoughts:
- I can breath much deeper
- I am not nearly as cranky upon waking up as I was before
- No sleep issues last 7 days, despite me being generally prone to insomnia
- Gained around 0.5 kg, which I don't really care about
- Feel like having more money, even though fags are cheap here ( 1.5 pound per pack of my brand)
- My pulse and BP dropped
- I don't have anything to spit out in the morning!
On the other hand
- I still feel like smoking. For some reason I crave them the most after lunch.
- My good friend called me a betrayer after I told her I stopped smoking. That was weird!
- I feel like I am in a lose-lose situation. I feel pretty crappy every day, but I know I would feel at least that much crappy if I started smoking again. So I lose either way. If only I had never started smoking....
- I am afraid to do/dream about/plan things nowadays. Because every time I have that good "rush" feeling in me, I start craving like crazy. So I lead a pretty boring life lately.
I can tough this out, no problems. But I better start feeling better soon or I'll need a lot of convincing that this crap feeling doesn't last forever. And I don't have those "I'll just have one puff/cigg" feelings. Never had them. If I ever start smoking again, I'll just buy an entire carton lol.
Oh yeah, I also had my last (100th!) Tabex pill yesterday. So I am done with that, which I am pleased about.