Quick check in

Holiday is just what I needed,a cottage in the middle of nowhere :)

Evening meal out this pm and I am back into internet land and making a quick check in, I am cold turkey since Saturday - this makes me Nicotine free for the first time in years..........I am in awe of how easy it has been for me, the constant drama quitter!

4 more days and back to reality, wonder if I can hold this feeling when the day job kicks in :D

Happy quitting all

x

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • thank you ladies - be posting again come Monday, I've even managed to finish Apple Tree Yard.......nuff said!

Walked up hill BIG TIME (3000 feet) with more breath than I have had in years - all good here, feeling fine x

• Mina lovely well done x

• Well doge Mina #impressed. Enjoy the rest of your holiday xx

• Fantastic Mina!! :D

Which hill by the way?? :)

• Brilliant Mina glad you are having a lovely holiday, and CT get you?!! fair shout my friend, awesome :) xxx

• Great to hear this Mina....being nicotine free for the first time in years is what clicked with me and made my quit a success...I really hope this will be the same for you....enjoy the rest of your holiday :)

• Hey Mina!

Great to hear from you :) Glad you managed to finish the book ;)

Sounds like you are doing just great!

• That'll be Helvellyn :)

• Holiday is just what I needed,a cottage in the middle of nowhere :)

Evening meal out this pm and I am back into internet land and making a quick check in, I am cold turkey since Saturday - this makes me Nicotine free for the first time in years..........I am in awe of how easy it has been for me, the constant drama quitter!

4 more days and back to reality, wonder if I can hold this feeling when the day job kicks in :D

Happy quitting all

x

What a wonderfully positive inspiring post. :)

and congratulations on being Nic free. :D

Thanks for sharing

• Wonderful pic Mina :D

I'm green with envy.

Hope you're enjoying/enjoyed the rest of the holiday. :)

You may also like...