Hey guys, non-smoking since Nov '13!

And the best of luck to any considering quitting!

Apparently I don't snore so much now (says the wife) and it's certainly a relief to breath easily and not cough up "stuff" every morning!

I felt a hell of a lot better after just one month (YMMV ofc!) and now I'm ready to enjoy the summer...

One down-side though, I can now smell and taste things, not actually a great thing in London :(

A small price to pay for better health!

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Love these kind of posts, so inspiring.

Well done, I,m sure you have had ups and downs, but you must feel great, I am in your shadow.

Just great:)

• And the best of luck to any considering quitting!

Apparently I don't snore so much now (says the wife) and it's certainly a relief to breath easily and not cough up "stuff" every morning!

I felt a hell of a lot better after just one month (YMMV ofc!) and now I'm ready to enjoy the summer...

One down-side though, I can now smell and taste things, not actually a great thing in London :(

A small price to pay for better health!

That's fab, well done you!!

Lol, and you reminded me of Dave Allen talking about quitting with the smells thing

• haha! Yeah, nice when they put on his old TV shows recently :)

• Hi POS,

Many congratulations on your quit and a big welcome from me to the forum. :)

We have a 'November quitters group' you could join if you feel so inclined (they let me in even though I didn't quit until early December :D). Go to Quick Links and click on Social Groups if you want to know more.

Yes, sometimes recovering your sense of smell ain't all it's cracked up to be is it? ;)

You may also like...