Feeling on top of the world!

Hi all

never thought in 35 years I would be able to say on non smoking day I'm a NON SMOKER!!!

6 weeks today myself, sister,brother and two daughters gave up the ciggies for good, after many failed attempts using all the NRT's we've finally done it and it's been so easy, words can't describe how happy I am.

We are all using the vaping method of quitting smoking, we have found our "miracle cure"

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow wow wow

Hey a massive congrats to you all:). So very pleased for you all.

You must feel fantastic and what a inspirational post.

Enjoy the freedom my lovely :)

• How amazing - and what great support you must be for each other. :)

(you will have to explain the "vaping"? method, no idea what that is. ? :confused:

Very well done on your quit, absolutely fantastic., Keep posting and let us know how it is going won't you. ? bb x

• Hi bluebell, really surprised you've not heard of the vaping method.... The much talked about and highly controversial E cigs, started with the higher strength nicotine then gradually reduce until 0 nicotine. Just like patches really except they didn't work for any of us!

• Hi all

never thought in 35 years I would be able to say on non smoking day I'm a NON SMOKER!!!

6 weeks today myself, sister,brother and two daughters gave up the ciggies for good, after many failed attempts using all the NRT's we've finally done it and it's been so easy, words can't describe how happy I am.

We are all using the vaping method of quitting smoking, we have found our "miracle cure" Brilliant. very well done to you all.

• I always say, whatever works for you Debsmith, and you seem to have discovered that. :)

Very best of luck, and lots of positive thoughts to you all. bb x

• Very well done to you all. It's such a great feeling which ever method you use isn't it? :D

• Many congratulations....

• Congratulations, how lovely that lots of your family quit together, having support is crucial when quitting I think, well done :):cool:

You may also like...