Day 34!!

Hiya :D

Well this morning I'd not have had time to smoke even if i still did it, and despite being busy and stressy (2 of my old "I need a fag NOW triggers) I definitely didn't want one!!

So WOOHOO :D

Got that "something missing" feeling going on, but what's really missing is a revolting 9.55 grams of tar that would have gone into my poor lungs - icky, plus goodness knows what other nasties I used to convince myself I needed to inhale.

So, definitely positive Gemma in the chair today!!

20 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Gemma day 34!! Doing great :D:D

Glad to hear it is going well :cool: xx

Thanks hun :)

How's you today? xx

• Ahem.....

Gemma Lou it's Day 35.....*****5 whole wks****** not day 34:D:D:D

Well done for whatever day it is:D your back on track so be really proud:D

I too still have that " something missing" feeling still,hope it goes soon:D

• Hiya :D

Well this morning I'd not have had time to smoke even if i still did it, and despite being busy and stressy (2 of my old "I need a fag NOW triggers) I definitely didn't want one!!

Got that "something missing" feeling going on, but what's really missing is a revolting 9.55 grams of tar that would have gone into my poor lungs - icky, plus goodness knows what other nasties I used to convince myself I needed to inhale.

Yay! :D Happy day 34 sweetie pie. You seem very positive today, which makes me SMILE!! xxx

• Gemma Lou it's Day 35.....*****5 whole wks****** not day 34:D:D:D

Well done for whatever day it is:D your back on track so be really proud:D

I too still have that " something missing" feeling still,hope it goes soon:D

Lol that'll teach me to add up :o :p

I can only blame meing dopey 'cos it's Monday :eek:

But YAY we don't smoke, and we'll stay like it!!

The something missing feling does go, it's just annoying while it hangs around.

• Yay! :D Happy day 34 sweetie pie. You seem very positive today, which makes me SMILE!! xxx

WOOHOO

Thanks hun, I'm definitely in a positive mood, and YAY for smiling!!

You getting settled into your new suite? xxx

• Not Brill but keeping going I know it will be worth it in the end:D:):) xx

Aww I hope you feel better ASAP hun :)

It's going to be fab :D :D xxx

• WOOHOO

Thanks hun, I'm definitely in a positive mood, and YAY for smiling!!

You getting settled into your new suite? xxx

Loving it in here!! Beautiful decor, men everywhere, all the food I could eat.

Paradise :)

Can't wait for you to join me! xxx

• Thanks Gemma I know it will glad to hear your a nice positive day to day :D:D

You deserve it :):)

Hopefully tomorrow will be better for me, nearly a month smoke free not giving up now xx

Aww thanks :)

Tomorrow *will* be better, you're doing brilliantly!! xx

Loving it in here!! Beautiful decor, men everywhere, all the food I could eat.

Paradise :)

Can't wait for you to join me! xxx

Ooooh it sounds like heaven!! :D :D *starts counting down*

xxx

• Loving seeing you with your positive head on sweetpea, crack on! Five weeks already, FIVE WHOLE WEEKS!!!!:D:D:D

It's fab to be positive again - things are sooo much better :D

It's odd, sometimes it feels like I just put my last fag out - other times like I haven't smoked for years - strange :confused: but heck, 5 weeks and I don't plan on smoking again :D xxx

• Oooh YAY!!

Thanks hun, I'm not going to blow this quit - am going all the way :D

How's you? x

• Hiya :D

Hi Gemma,

Your doing great 34 days wow :D what a long way you have come with your positive attitude in a few days.

Go girl:D

• Hi Gemma,

Your doing great 34 days wow :D what a long way you have come with your positive attitude in a few days.

Go girl:D

Aww thanks :D

Life's so much better when you're positive, and I normally am - can't stand being down and miserable!!

Huge well done on your 6 weeks too :)

• Many congrats on your 5 week milestone, Gemma :D

You're sounding nice and chipper today. Fab!

• Many congrats on your 5 week milestone, Gemma :D

You're sounding nice and chipper today. Fab!

YAY thanks!!

I am a lot brighter, and it's going to go on getting better too!!

Hi my lovely. It's so great to hear you sounding so positive what a difference a few days make. Keep smiling you are winning this battle xx

Thanks hun :)

Am going to try to keep positive whatever happens - then it'll make it easier for myself :D

How's you? xx

• Gemma I can't post my app like you can....but it says

Iv saved £110

Not smoked 714 cigs

And added 3 days to my life.

I also feel improvement in my. Chest and circulation.

My teeth are nice and skin has lost that grey look,which I never saw at the time but but can see it's no longer there...:D

# feeling determined:D

• well done missus, you are doing great :D

• Gemma I can't post my app like you can....but it says

Iv saved £110

Not smoked 714 cigs

And added 3 days to my life.

I also feel improvement in my. Chest and circulation.

My teeth are nice and skin has lost that grey look,which I never saw at the time but but can see it's no longer there...:D

# feeling determined:D

Oooh wow that's fab!!

It's lovely to see the improvements isn't it? :D

Mine are:

1 month, 4 days, 18 hours smoke free,

I've saved £442.73

Not smoked 1,073 fags

Not inhaled 9.66 grams of tar

and will live 4 days 7 hours and 45 mins longer

All by *not* doing something!!

• That's good to hear Gems, you stay nice and positive, this quitting malarky is just that, positive, we're doing good honey, we really are :D

We are doing just flipping fab!! :D :D

well done missus, you are doing great :D

Aww thanks hun :) I'm going to do it this time!!

• Hi Gemma - haven't been online for some time but seeing you still quit and going strong is great to see - I just knew you'd crack it this time :)

• Hi Gemma - haven't been online for some time but seeing you still quit and going strong is great to see - I just knew you'd crack it this time :)

Aww thanks hun, failing isn't an option this time :D

How's you?

You may also like...