Day 7

Hi everyone,

I had a better day today mainly because I am so proud of myself for not smoking or partaking in and vino this weekend and because I can post in week two tomorrow, I can hardly believe it:D

Went for a walk and a coffee with a non smoking friend today and her puppy - super cute!!!

Have had a productive day doing jobs around the house and cooking a roast dinner which was yummy!

I hope everyone is doing well

Take care

Xx

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh well done Melby! Day 7 is a fantastic achievement. It's wonderful to put the first week behind you.

Glad you're feeling positive and have had a good weekend. Here's to your Week 2. :)

(PS: Is there any of that roast dinner left perchance? :D)

• Sorry all scoffed, husband doing the washing up:D

• Thank you Jenny, I can't wait xx

• Hi everyone,

I had a better day today mainly because I am so proud of myself for not smoking or partaking in and vino this weekend and because I can post in week two tomorrow, I can hardly believe it:D

Went for a walk and a coffee with a non smoking friend today and her puppy - super cute!!!

Have had a productive day doing jobs around the house and cooking a roast dinner which was yummy!

I hope everyone is doing well

Take care

Xx

That sounds like a lovely smoke free day Mel, keep it going and as Max says the rewards will start to come flooding in:)

• Thanks Max I will be posting every day and love reading the posts on here xx

You may also like...