One Month!

Really pleased that I have made it to ONE WHOLE MONTH OF NO SMOKING!!! :D:D:D (the one month anniversary was actually yesterday but I didn't get round to posting....)

I remember the first week went sooo slowly, as did the second. Now it feels like the time I was smoking was years ago. Definitely feel so many benefits of not smoking - I feel cleaner inside and out, I have more air in my lungs, my sense of smell and taste is much better and I feel so much less stressed. No more worrying when I can get the next fag in or fear of running out of fags!

Have also saved myself a small fortune :cool:

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good on you amigo!

One FULL MONTH. That is a mile stone that every quitter should get ECSTATIC about. I know I will once I hit it. :D

You have got this beast by the throat. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better, I started to feel the difference my first week.

Keep on trucking, it's month two time! :cool:

• Really pleased that I have made it to ONE WHOLE MONTH OF NO SMOKING!!! :D:D:D (the one month anniversary was actually yesterday but I didn't get round to posting....)

I remember the first week went sooo slowly, as did the second. Now it feels like the time I was smoking was years ago. Definitely feel so many benefits of not smoking - I feel cleaner inside and out, I have more air in my lungs, my sense of smell and taste is much better and I feel so much less stressed. No more worrying when I can get the next fag in or fear of running out of fags!

Have also saved myself a small fortune :cool:

Yessss Gruff! Good work that man! :D xx

• Hey Gruff...nice! Very nice! :D

We're obviously having a very similar quit...I feel exactly the same.

Well done!!

• HURRAH FOR THE GRUFF!! :D:D

Many congratulations Gruff. I can't believe how quickly the time has flown!!

Well done you. :)

• Fab, that's great!! Getting through the first month is a proper achievement and I am sure month 2 will be much easier! Well done.

• Fantastic. Well done you! :D

You may also like...