Weekend No 2 - bring it on!!!

OMG what a week, moody and depressed was an understatement but hey it's over now and I didn't give in no matter how I felt.

Coming round again now thankfully, out tomorrow night again for my bros birthday! Can't wait to get a weekend in! Will take my Ecig with me as that seems to do it for me whenever I have a drink plus I'll remind myself how much better my hangover was as a non smoker :D

Time to make dinner and then clean the house :( any volunteers lol!??

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Think I'll pass on the cooking and cleaning, thanks! :D

But......well done on getting through a rubbishy week MrsM, and as you say, it's the weekend! I reckon that taking the e-cig with you is a brilliant idea, and just knowing that it is there will probably mean you won't use it. But, if you left it at home, you'd be fretting and thinking about it all the time instead of enjoying yourself. So don't forget to put it in your bag!

Have a great weekend! :)

Val

xxx

• Massive respect to the spudster :D I confess that I had a fake rollie, a roll up made out of filter tips, that I "puffed" on when I had a few sherbets, It fell apart after a month but it did what it needed to, whatever works to keep the real things out of picture I say ;) Onwards and upwards that woman :D

• Yep, whatever works to keep us away from the cigs goes!

Hope you've all a nice day!

• Lovely jubly

Hey yes now doesn't 2 weeks sound good, nothing wrong with using e-cig or what ever else we need not to smoke.!

Have great weekend you should be proud Monday morning when you have got through a party weekend and did not smoke, what a achievement.

Well done congrats :):)

• Massive respect to the spudster :D I confess that I had a fake rollie, a roll up made out of filter tips, that I "puffed" on when I had a few sherbets, It fell apart after a month but it did what it needed to, whatever works to keep the real things out of picture I say ;) Onwards and upwards that woman :D

Keep the fake rollie secret or you might find the government taxing it.

• You are doing so well spuddy. I think this is your forever quit. Proud of you.

• Good luck tonight Mrs Mash! Enjoy the night out and then in the morning you can enjoy your fresh smelling clothes and hair! :) x

You may also like...