Day 14 and a silly grin

:D:D:D

How good does it feel to say ive not smoked for 2 weeks, 2 whole weeks! Im going to have a slob it day!!! sit back and relax and let the day pass while i play silly apps on phone, i will put some dinner in the slow cooker so it can cook itself and think about how, right now i feel good about myself and my achievement, there is just no way i could ruin that!!! looking forward to starting week 3!! hopes everyone is feeling good!!

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • :D:D:D

How good does it feel to say ive not smoked for 2 weeks, 2 whole weeks! Im going to have a slob it day!!! sit back and relax and let the day pass while i play silly apps on phone, i will put some dinner in the slow cooker so it can cook itself and think about how, right now i feel good about myself and my achievement, there is just no way i could ruin that!!! looking forward to starting week 3!! hopes everyone is feeling good!!

Oh so pleased for ya! Well done you! Have a great slob day.:)

• Well done . Enjoy your 'slob day' because you deserve it. I see plenty of slob days for both of us in the penthouse next year yee haa!!! Keep going and we will get there before we know it.

• Amazing spooks, well done you :D

• Congratulations Spooks, that's half a month now ;) Enjoy your slobbing day, you've earned it :D

• Thanks everyone for your wonderful support, it really does make a difference, now for slob time... need food on sofa first, and remote control, and laptop, and phone, and a drink, haha check it out a new good reason to give up... i will not have to disturb slob time by getting up to go in kitchen for a cigarette!! :D I am liking this alot!!! Have a great day!

You may also like...