No Smoking Day
2,570 members31,305 posts

Week 2 yippee

Hi everyone, thanks for helping me get this far & aren't i feeling proud of myself? you are all such an inspiration x

Doubt i'll be on here anymore today as i'm heading to the hospital to be one of my 2nd daughters birthing partners :) it's her 1st but my 6th grandchild & i'm so excited, never been a birthing partner before!

Lots of luck everyone, have a great day

Trudy :)

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done Trudy :)

Enjoy the excitement of your new arrival and your quit!

Be proud :)

Take care

Greg

Well done Trudy!!

Good luck at the birth, I bet you're both really excited!!

Gemma x

Well done Trudy, good luck for the birth, I have seen four of my grandchildren into the world, and there is no feeling in the world to top it.

Happy days!

Trudy,

Well done on your quit so far and for becoming a smoke free grandma!

x

Nik

Thanks all, Long night but very rewarding :) grandchild number 6, little Zachary, arrived at 6.40am this morning x

I celebrated by putting on my nrt patch haha...day 9 & feeling fine :p

Congrats!

Congratulations on the new arrival Trudy! I can't believe you have 6 grandchildren! You don't look old enough! LOL Anyway, lovely news! And you should be so proud of yourself that you are now smoke-free!

Hurrah!

x

Nik

x

Thanks all, Long night but very rewarding :) grandchild number 6, little Zachary, arrived at 6.40am this morning x

Trudy

Nice to meet you. Well done on your quit journey, you're doing fab:). And congrats on the birth of your new grandson, enjoy!

Fi x

Thanks Max & Nik,

You wouldn't be saying that if you saw me now after being up since 6.30 yday morning lol

Aren't we doing well with this quitting malarkey? There's been a few times where i've THOUGHT i wanted to smoke, but soon convinced myself i didn't :p

Take care

Aww that's lovely - congratulations!! :cool:

Gemma x

Thanks Gemma & Fi,

Met some lovely ppl on here...now off to work, have a great day everyone x

You may also like...