I'm a happy non-smoker

i now class myself as a non smoker

It makes it so much easier to deal with the cravings that still arouse from nowhere :confused:

But I'm loving it, I can breathe, I don't smell ( neither does my house or car )

My hair smells as fresh a day later as when I 1st washed it :), yesterday I was in Tesco express and this lady smelt of stale fags, so I decided to go opposite direction but she just was everywhere I went and I couldn't get away from her, truth is I couldn't stand the smell of her.

Ok so I've gained 8lb but have figured I can deal with that later on :)

Anyway what I'm trying to say is thank you so much for all your support with out you all I could quite possibly not be here

Sian xx

8 Replies

• Hi Sian

i know ive not been around to offer support lately :o but so happy you are sounding so positive about your quit :)

the longer you stay quit the weaker those craves will get and keeping a postive mindset will help too

onwards and upwards is the way to go

• Wow, Sian, fantastic news. It's great that you now see yourself as a non-smoker, I'm delighted. :D

• Go On Sian! :)

You tell 'em!

We must be officially into month 2 now as I got my "WeQuit" email at lunchtime..

Happy month-a-versary (ish)! :D

• Hi Sian...yep...I have very similar emotions...and have also added about 8lbs.....but the benefits swing the balance massively for the good....intend addressing the weight gain next year!!!!!...well done by the way....us Mid-Octobers are doing great!!!!

• We were all stinkers and didnt know

So pleased' I know it has been tough at times. Smells tho- I cant believe that I walked about ponging like that. Even though I used to be aware of the potential and washed more than I do now, I must have reeked.

• well done sian

haha i had a smelly lady in sainsburys yesterday huffing her smelly breath near me i was heaving ewwwww cant believe i smelt like that it still shocks me i didnt realise i used to think a mint and a wet wipe solved the smell

how wrong was i lol

• Thank you :)

thank you everybody

It's cause of you all on this forum I have come so far :D, I hope that we will all stay united and continue our non smoking journey together and keep fighting them urges and craves:D

I'm so loving the no smelling of fags but really can't believe I put everybody through me smelling like that :confused:

Best of luck (((hugs))) Sian xx

• The clean hair thing is one of my favourite non smoking things as well, love the smell of clean fresh hair on day two too the next day!

I can matching on weight too but am just starting address that - much rather that issue than quitting smoking

You may also like...