No Smoking Day
2,934 members31,548 posts

My name is Angela and I'm a non smoker :)

First time I have ever said that!

13 weeks today and this week has been a pretty stressful one too.

My daughter is now driving my car, with me in it (worst passenger in the world), ooo scary stuff! :eek:

Someone said something about my son today that I didn't like, this caused me to have a melt down, got PMT to boot and still no urge for a cigarette, I can remember not so long ago I would have had 20 on a day like this!

Not anymore though, because I don't smoke! :D

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Not anymore though, because I don't smoke! :D

Woohoo, how fab a feeling is that?

You're doing brilliantly and even with all the stressy stuff going on you *still* don't want a fag!! You've got this :D x

Yayyyyy so proud of you :) You've proved to yourself that you don't need to smoke when you're stressed or any other time :)

Denise x

Absolutely fantastic post Angela, I'm so proud of you :)

Molly x

Thanks everyone, this site has helped me a lot, it's nice to know I am not alone in this, so thank you all very much :D x

Angela

Fab post and fab quitter:). You're sounding very positive. Well done my love:)

Fi x

Yay, well done x

Well done Angela :)

That lot! ^^^^^

Success indeed! Three months is absolutely fantastic Hellerscatch, great stuff! :)

A fab and positive post, a very well deserved well done on 3 months Angela . Hope you are feeling very proud and your quit stays strong

Donna x

Well done Angela... That's a quarter of a Year completed already ... You Go Girl!

Don't quit, quitting!

Mimi xx

Oh have just had to bring this up again, struggled last week but never gave in, back on track this week, 4 months today, gooooo me! :)

I am Kat, never ever got this far before, it is a major acheivement! xxx

Four months!!! How great is that! Well done Angela :) x

well done u :)

congratulations, its very nice thing to hear :)

You may also like...