My name is Angela and I'm a non smoker :)

First time I have ever said that!

13 weeks today and this week has been a pretty stressful one too.

My daughter is now driving my car, with me in it (worst passenger in the world), ooo scary stuff! :eek:

Someone said something about my son today that I didn't like, this caused me to have a melt down, got PMT to boot and still no urge for a cigarette, I can remember not so long ago I would have had 20 on a day like this!

Not anymore though, because I don't smoke! :D

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Not anymore though, because I don't smoke! :D

Woohoo, how fab a feeling is that?

You're doing brilliantly and even with all the stressy stuff going on you *still* don't want a fag!! You've got this :D x

• Yayyyyy so proud of you :) You've proved to yourself that you don't need to smoke when you're stressed or any other time :)

Denise x

• Absolutely fantastic post Angela, I'm so proud of you :)

Molly x

• Thanks everyone, this site has helped me a lot, it's nice to know I am not alone in this, so thank you all very much :D x

• Angela

Fab post and fab quitter:). You're sounding very positive. Well done my love:)

Fi x

• Yay, well done x

• Well done Angela :)

• That lot! ^^^^^

Success indeed! Three months is absolutely fantastic Hellerscatch, great stuff! :)

• A fab and positive post, a very well deserved well done on 3 months Angela . Hope you are feeling very proud and your quit stays strong

Donna x

• Well done Angela... That's a quarter of a Year completed already ... You Go Girl!

Don't quit, quitting!

Mimi xx

• Oh have just had to bring this up again, struggled last week but never gave in, back on track this week, 4 months today, gooooo me! :)

• I am Kat, never ever got this far before, it is a major acheivement! xxx

• Four months!!! How great is that! Well done Angela :) x

• well done u :)

• congratulations, its very nice thing to hear :)

You may also like...