Can't believe it. 3 weeks approaching!

Well i'm not exactly active on the forum - but nearly 3 weeks ago I posted day 1. Went to the football that evening, and caved in straight away.

I tried the next day though, and since then haven't looked back! Since then been on a beer holiday to Munich, meeting smoker friends for drinks and i've still done it - cold turkey.

Going 3 weeks without in those situations, I just can't see why I would start again now! (although not getting ahead of myself). Cravings are minimal and when I do get them, I find them straightforward to get rid of!

Found the first day really tough, the second day pretty tough and day 3 fairly tough but since them 3 the cravings have been small and the habit has slowly died.

Can't believe it!

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • NIce!!

Way to go man... 3 weeks is great!! Dont give in ever...

• Hey Jd, huuuuuuuuuge congratulations to you! 3 weeks is a heck of an achievement. Yes, going back is not an option for me neither.

I dont need a cig to do anything and i suspect neither do you! :)

• Fantastic.......its no option for me either.

Well done going cold turkey :D

• thanks for the comments guys! It's now nearly 4 weeks and still the same. Been in more touch situations (at a working man's club with the side of my family which smoke the most, been to another football match) and still feel fine.

I'd advise cold turkey to anybody now!

You may also like...