saying hello and sharing some unexpected news

hello all fellow quitters//we are coming up on 18 months now!! wow:eek:

congrats to all!! we did it! i would also like to share some unexpected news/ i have just found out that i am pregnant and i am due in feburary..just a month after my 2 year quit date!! now i am sooooooo very grateful that i quit..more of a chance of a healthy baby! im worried about having a baby since i have an 11 year old son and i thought that would be it but i guess someone had other plans!!

will make the best of it and hope for the best! again congrats to all!! 2 years here we come....

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Huge congrats IAQ on both counts....

What wonderful news, I am so happy for you.

John

• hello all fellow quitters//we are coming up on 18 months now!! wow:eek:

congrats to all!! we did it! i would also like to share some unexpected news/ i have just found out that i am pregnant and i am due in feburary..just a month after my 2 year quit date!! now i am sooooooo very grateful that i quit..more of a chance of a healthy baby! im worried about having a baby since i have an 11 year old son and i thought that would be it but i guess someone had other plans!!

will make the best of it and hope for the best! again congrats to all!! 2 years here we come....

WOW! That is exciting. Congratulations to you! What a lovely post.:)

• absolutely brilliant news congrats

boo

• thanks so much guys!! karri thank you so much,,,what a lovely post! hope you are doing well and i know i should pop in more often!! will do

• :) what a great positive post :D

a huge big well done to you on reaching 18 months and on becoming pregnant

keep us updated with your progress :)

sending you virtual ((hugs))

Carol x

• Aawww, lovely news all round, congratulations. :D

• thank you all!! :)

• Oh wow! Awesome news IAQ! Really thrilled for you xxx

• Thank you helen !!

You may also like...