Good morning

Hello month 2,

I said good bye this morning to month 1, almost caused a heart attack along the way ;) (sorry Zoe), and here i am in month 2. How bout that?!

I was talking the OH last night and i think I might go down to splitting the pill in half and doing 1mg a day. (Champix for those who havent read my posts along the way)

I feel i have "broken" the physical habits...the heading out and having them habits. The big reason for thinking of dropping the dosage is that I had a wicked dream, that was actually a dream within a dream...it would have made one hell of a screenplay....my wife wasnt sure what to think of it...lol

I'm hoping my optomism (sp?) is contagious...cuz damn everyone...I feel so GOOD today!

Thanks for reading,

samartel

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done samartel and welcome to the month 2 room :)

I take no responsibility for the mess in here :p

The big reason for thinking of dropping the dosage is that I had a wicked dream, that was actually a dream within a dream...it would have made one hell of a screenplay....

That's the plot of 'Inception'! I have dreams like that as well though, but I'm not even on champix, in fact I've had them for years. Make good material for creative writing at least :rolleyes:

• Hey jen,

Well damn it...if i had quit two years ago i could have made a lot of money....lol

I'm not one for tidying up too well...so I may add to the mess...but as long as there is room in here for me to crash on the floor...i'm happy to be here.

samartel

• Well done, Samartel! :cool:

Just a thought on dropping down your dose...

I couldn't make the 1mg Champix pills split equally when I tried (you can get special pill cutters to do it, but a chopping board and a chef's knife definitely don't work. Not for me, anyway).

My GP prescribed 0.5mg tablets instead (which the pharmacy then had to order in, especially for me!). I take one in the morning and one at lunchtime, and that way my dreams aren't too horrific.

• OK...thanks Cathy....i was going to go the route of big knife, small pill...lol

I might go talk to my Dr about it then, probably the best thing for me.

samartel

You may also like...