Morning ladies and jelly spoons.
Day 13 appeared about 30 mins ago and all is well. I thought I'd have another round up of my observations.
1. Blood pressure and resting heart rate have dropped significantly
2. Sleeping better
3. Feeling less stressed and generally much calmer all round (probably to do with point 1). I find this interesting as I'm a long term sufferer of panic and enxiety dissorders
4. Generally feeling a little more spritely, can concentrate better at work
5. Things are starting to taste different
6. Mouth sores have come and gone
7. The feeling that I have a lump in my throat has come and gone
8. Caugh is just starting
9. Tingling in fingers
10. Occasional stabbing chest pain
All in all quite a journey but one I'm enjoying. I do feel different about this quit than previous; historically, although the quits were relatively easy, I had a background desire to smoke. I think I explained it like sometimes wanting a chocolate bar - not a crave but a want. I'm pleased to say I don't have that on this occasion.
Toodle pip for now