deep pains where ever nicotine patch is applied :(

Hi sorry to keep asking lots of questions lol but just wondered if its normal to get deep pains wherever i apply the nicotine patch it doesnt matter where i put the patch within a few hours it feels like my bones (on which ever arm/shoulder) are aching and the pains go down my arm and almost feel like pins and needles in my fingers. The best way i can describe it is like iv been when you'v really hurt yourself the day before and the next day your muscles ache and hurt to move???

4 Replies

• Hi i had this problem , i had to change my make of patch from the square ones to the round ones. this did the trick for me. hope this helps

• Ive had the ache with the patch, like when i raise my arm its achey! it dosnt happen now..... but the ache was not like you have described hurting to move and pins n needles! dont mean to frighten you but get that checked out asap... let us know how you get on :)

• Hey,,

I had that to ,there were 1 or 2 moments where I applied it and then my whole right side of my arm and back (bones 2. like what u described) hurt. I had to remove it becuase I thought i might have a heart attack. When that occurs I found removing it and waiting a couple min then reaply somewhere else.

• trouble is though..some patches wont reapply elsewhere, you remove it and thats that..unless you tape it on!..depends on the make! ..just thought to say :)

You may also like...