Completed 3 months!!!

I have completed three months without smoking (and two without any nicotine). Feeling very proud of myself and here I am in the 4 + 5 month forum, can’t believe I’m here! Had cravings this morning actually but they are very rare now. The cough I’ve had for the past 3 weeks seems to have cleared as well now thank god.

Still along way to go though so have to stay strong and keep going. I had a real test on Saturday night as I was out with a few friends that I haven’t seen in a while, a couple of which smoke, who I always used to smoke with. We all went outside but I managed not to smoke! Stay strong fellow quitters!

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Dave, great achievment :D

• Thanks Pete, you still doing Krav Maga? im still doing it in York, 5 weeks now I think. Love it!

• Thanks Pete, you still doing Krav Maga? im still doing it in York, 5 weeks now I think. Love it!

Yep defo am Dave, i fell in love with it 2.5 years ago.......it's the only thing in this world that keeps me sane (or is that insane?) :D

• dave im so very happy for ya. keep it up...the tests we pass make us stronger...iv had 2 so far and made it!!

You may also like...