18 Months! - And I missed the Milestone!

Hi guys

I've just realised that on 28 Feb just gone I've been quit of 18 months! 1.5 Years!! Amazing! - and more to the poing its absolutely <bleeping> fantastic not being a smoker.

I don't get her half as much as I'd like - but I do pop in now and again and will continue to do so. It may be because the only time I now think of smoking is when I come here. On the one hand thats quite a good position to be in.

I wish everyone continued success.

Its been said by loads of people before me but believe me if I can do it anyone can do it!

AG

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Love it! Thx for sharing :)

• Congratulations.

The beauty of forgetting to post is that it means you aren't concentrating on your quit anymore and are just a non smoker :)

Thank you sharing the great news though :)

Well done, so happy for you and Karri has it just right!:D

• Well done Atomic Guy!!!

Cant wait to hit my 18 months!!

You always were an inspiration!

• Hi guys

I've just realised that on 28 Feb just gone I've been quit of 18 months! 1.5 Years!! Amazing! - and more to the poing its absolutely <bleeping> fantastic not being a smoker.

I don't get her half as much as I'd like - but I do pop in now and again and will continue to do so. It may be because the only time I now think of smoking is when I come here. On the one hand thats quite a good position to be in.

I wish everyone continued success.

Its been said by loads of people before me but believe me if I can do it anyone can do it!

AG

Can't believe I missed this AG, great to see you on hear.

Congrats on your

18 Months

• Claire - thank you - keep at it. It so worth it.

Good to see you too MAH!

You may also like...