1 more day and I am onto Month 1

:DHi Everyone! I haven't been on here for about a week but just wanted to let you guys know that I am still going strong and will be moving onto month 1 after tomorrow. I am super excited and things are going good. The only down falls I have is after I eat or in a stressfull situation. Other than that I don't think much about cigarettes. The thoughts pass really quickly though there have been a few that I had to fight off longer than the others. The other day I lit one of my candles in my house and I can't tell you how odd it was to hold a lighter in my hand. I like that feeling and it proves to me that I am moving on with my life without cigarettes and learning to become a non smoker! New Years Eve is coming up in a few weeks and that will be a huge victory for me when I get through that night. I think once that hurdle is over with everything else will be down hill from there. If I can survive that I can survive anything!

3 Replies

• Hi WSmith :D

1 whole month smoke free tomorrow that's great

I'm really pleased to hear everything is going so well for you with very few craves

Marg xx

• Well done a whole month done and dusted, keep strong you will handle all the triggers, they are only memories, just don't act on them.

• thats great a month keep up the good work

sue :p

You may also like...