No Smoking Day

Start of week 3

I am feeling VERY proud that I have gotten this far!! Never thought I would to be honest, but here I am, 7 hours into day 1 of week 3 :D :D WOW

Still have cravings, but they are not as bad as week one and determination is keeping me going, as well as the patches and inhalator ;)

I can breathe better (suffer with asthma), no chest pain, smell better and most of all my 2 boys are proud of me!!! ;)

Hope all are well and hanging in there

Mel xx

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Well look at you! Here you are! Week 3!

A huge well done.

Don't forget to keep the place nice and tidy, you will not be here for long, next stop counting in months.

Awwwww, thanks for that Bev, it really cheered me up, and made me giggle lol :) Also thanks so much for your support means alot :D

How do you add those??? x

Mel x

Not that good at all this stuff, but go to something like google images and then save as a picture. You can then upload it and post it by using the paperclip thingy above. I am also fairly sure that someone will come along now and explain it much, much better.

It is always a man isn't it?

I am going to be in trouble for that:eek:

Hehehe sure someone will prolly explain, but think I get the drift to be honest :D If not I can always practice and mess with it instead of having a cig when the need arises ;) x

Look your in Huddersfield and I am in Halifax, I'll pop over and give you a lesson if needs be!

Now you should be really scared:eek:

Going to try it now :D

Hope it works ;)

By the way, I am not scared of you coming to give me a lesson lol ;)

Mel x

Wahoooo it woked hehe go me xx :)

*Worked too lmao :confused:

You may also like...