Monday Morning Day 11 and feeling good

Cant quite believe I have managed to get this far and its been relatively quick. Must be the Champix as I was a hardened smoker, couldn't even speak until I had 2 cigs in the morning...But the mornings are probably the easiest and I feel so much better having some food. ;)

Anyway off to work for me, wont post again until this eveing but I will be able to read how everyone is getting on.

...Jane, hope you had a fab weekend and you are still with me......:D Look forward to hearing from you later.

Happy Monday everyone

Lorna xx

7 Replies

• Hi Lorna :D

Day 11 well done you that's great keep going

• Hi Lorna well done, The person who invented Champix deserves a Nobel prize for saving so many lives and of course we all deserve a big pat on the back for doing it.

• Hi Lorna,

Well done on your day 11.

I also thought that the cigs in the morning would be hard but actually it is quite easy.

Keep going strong!

• Sorry for the late reply my love. Wow day 11, that has gone so fast!! Day 12 tomorrow get you Missy Day 12 to be!!:D

You are doing fantastic my love.

• Good going Lorna! :D

I'm another one who's surprised how little I actually miss my morning fags - I thought that'd be the hardest time. The first couple of days I just sort of sat there wondering what to do instead - but I soon got used to it, and now I have time for more coffee too!

• Now day 12....

I think this is becoming my morning fix now....:eek:

Hope everyone is well and smoke free this morning...

Going for my breakfast now (that whole new expereience) and my little blue pill....

Happy Tuesday.....L

• Well done Lorna!!

Day 12, what an achievement! I thought I'd miss my morning fags the most (always had to get up an hour before I needed to just for the 3 cuppas and 3 fags!) but I don't!

Keep it up!

JJ xxx

You may also like...