Caz

I have been told that a relative of Caz (Caz1960) who was also a close friend has died, from a suspected heart attack. I understand that this was completely unexpected, and that Caz wishes the forum to be aware that this is why she is not posting at the moment.

Caz if you are reading this, my sympathies are with you and her family. Come back when you are ready a warm welcome is waiting.

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • lots of love to you caz and sorry to hear off your loss-hope to see you back on the forum when you are ready xxxx

• I have been told that a relative of Caz (Caz1960) who was also a close friend has died, from a suspected heart attack. I understand that this was completely unexpected, and that Caz wishes the forum to be aware that this is why she is not posting at the moment.

Caz if you are reading this, my sympathies are with you and her family. Come back when you are ready a warm welcome is waiting.

Caz lots of love so sorry about your bad news xx

• Thinking of you. x

• so sorry for your loss, my prayers to you and your family at this time, God bless.

• With Deepest sympathy, loss of anyone dear affects us in ways we can never predict, sorry to hear this news.

• My sympathies as well Caz :(

• Hi Carol

My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time

You know how to reach me if I can help at all even as an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on if needed OK

Love and a Huge Hug

Marg xxxxxxxx

• My sympathy is also with you Caz.

Saying prayers for you and your family.

• Thinking of you, we all are

Love Caroline

• My sympathies as well Caz, thinking about you

Gary

• Caz, my sympathies and thoughts are with you, your family and friends.

Deke

• Caz, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones. Jody

You may also like...