Week from Hell

Well week 3 has been a nightmare. :mad:

Monday - Car broke down, went to Garage to be fixed

Tuesday - Car failed its MOT - went to Garage to be fixed

Tuesday onwards - found out nan has a few days left.

Today - Drove through a bridge when the lights were on red and crashed the car, into another car - my fault. Head was in the shed, didn't even notice the lights!

I was going to stay in week 3 until my calendar month came up, but I am getting out of here quick.

Anybody have any other bad luck they don't want as I seem to be getting everybody this week.

One small consolation, I have not smoked and still remain smoke free. It seems to be the only thing I have some control over at the moment.

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • They say bad things happen in 3's.. /shakes fist

Horrid week, that is definitely an extreme week of pure hell to have dealt with, so it makes surviving it and saying NO to temptation all the more applaudable.

Bad luck there on the horrible week, lets hope next week is a stark contrast and is much nicer.... be optimistic tho.

• Hi Trisha :)

Well done getting through the week from hell smoke free Big Hug

If you can get through a week like this one has been you can get through anything fantastic job

So sorry about your sad news

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxx

• Thanks guys, knowing you are here helps enormously. :o

• Hi Trisha,

I am sorry you have had such an appaling week. I am very sorry to hear about your Nan,

You have done SO well to get through all that & not to have smoked. If you managed to get through that you will get through anything. Go girl, Go :D

Love Gaynor xxx

• Well week 3 has been a nightmare. :mad:

Monday - Car broke down, went to Garage to be fixed

Tuesday - Car failed its MOT - went to Garage to be fixed

Tuesday onwards - found out nan has a few days left.

Today - Drove through a bridge when the lights were on red and crashed the car, into another car - my fault. Head was in the shed, didn't even notice the lights!

I was going to stay in week 3 until my calendar month came up, but I am getting out of here quick.

Anybody have any other bad luck they don't want as I seem to be getting everybody this week.

One small consolation, I have not smoked and still remain smoke free. It seems to be the only thing I have some control over at the moment.

What an awful week, so impressed you've maintained your quit most people would've used it as an excuse to start again, smiled at the irony of "not smoking" being the only control you had. How things change hey? Would've been a time when it was the perfect excuse for having a tab!

• that truely is one of the most unlucky weeks i've hear in a long while.

ohh, im really sorry you had to go through all that. here's hoping that your weekend makes up for it

you didnt smoke though and that's impressive. you've got every reason to be very proud of yourself toptotty :D

• Oh Dear - poor you! Wel, you must have a will of iron cos I think if I'd been through that lot I would have given in!

Hope thing simporve for you, and many congratulations at staying smoke free! :D

• Nan passed away this afternoon.

• I am so sorry......

Nan passed away this afternoon.

..............Have been there as well & I am so sorry hun. Just had to console myself that she was free from pain & with my grandpa as he passed away just before her.All my love & hugs to you if it will help at all/

Love Gaynor xxxxx

• Sorry to read about your Gran Trisha , you've had a terrible week your death of your Gran puts everything into prespective

all the best

Rab

You may also like...