Day 3 just gets better

A friend popped into the studio today and as we had no customers in I sat outside in the sunshine with her having a coffee. She smoked and I was determined that I wouldn't. I found that once I had told myself that I wouldn't, it just didn't bother me.

I feel amazing today and not even slightly tempted to have one and havn't hardly even thought about fags for the whole day. Only had 2 pcs of 2mg gum aswell. (I did have to use the crusty one from the bottom of my bag)

Whoop de doop!!!!!!!!!! Think I've finally got the hang of this.

6 Replies

• Well done to you hunnie. Your doing fab day three almost over. You go girl.xxxxx

• Hi Hopeful you did brilliant. Did your crusty chewing gum taste yulk lol. Nearly on to day 4 ;)

• Hi Hopeful :D

Great that you hardly thought about fags all day on day 3 and with only 2 bits of gum and one of them a crusty one Just hang on in there OK

Marg xxxxxxxx

• Really positive that you got through that time with your friend and just told yourself that you didn't want one - and think of the strength that will give you for the furure.:)

3 days almost done is excellent stuff. Keep going, keep strong.

• Hi Hopefull, wow you did real well to sit with a smoker during day 3!! i think i would have made excuses and left or sat there thinking things i didn't want to think.

Well done and keep it up.

Nikki xx

• Nice one keep it up ;)

You may also like...