Right this time its for real

Gang

I have just smoked my last cigarette. Ive dusted myself down and Im ready once again .... this time its for real !!

Things I have learned :

1) Smoking doesnt help bad situations it makes me feel worse !

2) On Friday night after not smoking for 5 days I felt elated, I was buzzing and happy and I looked and felt so much better. Im keeping that memory in my mind. I may have been a bit blotchy and tired but hey.. I was buzzing !!!

3) Smoking actually makes me feel depressed, as anyone else noted that one ?

Billys post is brilliant and I am reading it again and again. Im retraining my brain.

Also when Im a non smoker and I look gorgeous (ah ah) my ex will be full of regrets. Dont care if hes not by the way. His loss.

So fellow travellers from hell to health lets go.... All of you are doing great and thanks for the support !!!

FEELING STRONGER AGAIN LIKE THE ENGLISH BULL TERRIER (I know Im mad !!)

EBT GIRL

;)

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hooray

Welcome back, u will do it this time, U are dusted off and ready to go again. Good luck This is the one Kaz :D

• Good job you! It would have be SO easy to just continue to smoke and feel sorry for yourself BUT you are strong..... stay that way and don't falter.... it just makes the quit so much harder!

ps - what an ass your ex! When you put this smoking thing behind you and smell like a flower, you will find a better guy! (your ex was still smoking, right..... you didn't need that anyways!!!)

Big hug to you!

• Hi EBT girl,

Glad you are starting again,don't quit quitting.

• ;)Good job you! It would have be SO easy to just continue to smoke and feel sorry for yourself BUT you are strong..... stay that way and don't falter.... it just makes the quit so much harder!

ps - what an ass your ex! When you put this smoking thing behind you and smell like a flower, you will find a better guy! (your ex was still smoking, right..... you didn't need that anyways!!!)

Big hug to you!

Hi Bellablue

Yes he is an ass !!! But what dont kill you makes you stronger, and Im just going to concentrate on the QUIT !!! Thats my main purpose in life !!! Im not letting him ruin it ...

Thanks for your support and everyone else's .

GETTING STRONGER LIKE THE EBT

EBT GIRL

• can't tell you how good it is to hear this. Good for you. Smoking won't change anything, it will just make you stink!!!!!

Go for it. Were all here for you.

Stay Strong

Hopeful

• Hi E B T Girl :D

Way to go good on yer and you've learnt a lot form this remember what you've learnt if the going gets tough

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

• You go girl we will be there for you X:)

• Well done, you can do it, nothing can stop you!

You may also like...