Graduated month three... already!!

Wow, where's the time going... still smoke-free, and slip-up free... not a puff for three entire months... I think this quit can be considered sucessful now, and certainly wouldn't go back... or will not fall for the " just one" mistake... will always remember how I got starting again after my last three quits.

PARTY.. YAY!!!... oooops, sorry :)

x

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • trust me, this quite was REALLY hard work... I'm never touching one again, would never want to go thorugh it again :)

thanks btw

• Hi Vicki :D

Well done on 3 months that's great Congratulations

Love

Margxxxxxxxxxx

• Congratulations Vicki As BB said -that really has flown by!!!

• Love to read the months after mine, it shows it can and is being done really successfully! Good to see and congratulations! xx

• hey guys... still totally smoke free.... I have discovered a novel way of losing your quiting weight... its extreme and I wouldn't recommend it unless there is a clinical or dental need to do it but, have some teeth out...

Yes,I told you it was extreme...I had them out under a GA on friday, and in the space of 3.5 days I have lose 2/3 of my quit flubber.. that is about 6 pounds... I'm still eating ( soft food) but not snacking, and I think thats whats done it.... even if my face looks like I have been beaten up, I am pretty pleased !!:D

• Month 3??

Hi Vicki

Well done on your quit, but haven't you reached 4 months not 3? I stopped on 9 December 2008 which was 4 months ago and you stopped 16 December 2008. I hope you just got a major wow.

Jackie

• Hi Vicki

Well done on your quit, but haven't you reached 4 months not 3? I stopped on 9 December 2008 which was 4 months ago and you stopped 16 December 2008. I hope you just got a major wow.

Jackie

LOL

Vicki's post was 16th March!

• Yes NogarD

I noticed too late that although the post was at the top of the page it was in March. I thought mine hadnt posted because it wasnt there when I checked. I will get the hang of this site one day, well done to your sharp mind to spot the "deliberate mistake" a bit embarrasing for me.

Jackie

You may also like...