No Smoking Day

Day 6 & feeling so so

Well got over the wobble on day 5. It was a bad day. Here I am at day 6 - need to change my habits today - cut out the coffee breaks. Last night was tough though - all I could think about were ciggies. Sense of smell very receptive to smoke - can't believe I smelled like that! Thank you once again for the support of this forum - it really does help.

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Biddy, Huge well done hun on getting to day 6 :) You must be so proud.

I believe it was around day 5-6 that i had a bad day but well done getting through that.

Nearly at the end now hun of week 1 :)

Denise

xx

hi biddy :)

very well done it will soon start to get better you have nearly done the first week which i found the worst keep up the good work :D

love margaretxx

I've just got to share this with you.

A plumber has just been to my house to have a look at my shower. He stunk of smoke!! Did we really smell like that?

Hi

Yes I'm afraid we did smell that bad!!!

I had the same experience on day 4, I was walking up the stairs to my office and could smell this woman before I even saw her. I have to say that alone made me even more determined to to smoke ever again!!!

Well done for getting to day 6!! I am day 8 an feeling fantastic!!

lol biddy yes we did, shocking isnt it that people didnt comment to us how bad we smelt.

Denise

xx

We stank, we really did.

What a real shame that we didn't appreciate how rank our dirty little addiction really was!

Yeah it's disgusting, you can even smell it off smokers in the street can't you

You may also like...