1 whole week :0)

I've done a whole week:D Way hey!!!!!!!

I can taste and smell better, I don't stink of cigs anymore, my skin looks 100% better in colour, my teeth look better, my breath doesn't smell, I haven't craved and apart from 1 episode which resulted from nearly poking my eye out with mascara I have been so calm and chilled!!! My husband has done just as well too and my children are so happy about us giving up:)

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I've done a whole week:D Way hey!!!!!!!

I can taste and smell better, I don't stink of cigs anymore, my skin looks 100% better in colour, my teeth look better, my breath doesn't smell, I haven't craved and apart from 1 episode which resulted from nearly poking my eye out with mascara I have been so calm and chilled!!! My husband has done just as well too and my children are so happy about us giving up:)

Congratulations to you both. The first week is the hardest, and you've done it!

Nice that you sound so positive, just keep it up.

:D

• Congratulations to you both. The first week is the hardest, and you've done it!

Nice that you sound so positive, just keep it up.

:D

Thanks Stuart:)

• Well done Katy and hubby-you are doing soooo well! keep it up;)

• Soooooooooooo pleased for you and your OH hell week over Congrats. Good for you keep it up and dont forget you both need to have a treat. xxxx

• That's great news. I am on Day 6 so tomorrow I will be celebrating a week of nicotine freedom tomorrow.

Keep it up - you sound as though you are feeling as positive and as confident as I am about quitting this time - Well done to you both!

• Well done everyone on managing to come this far.I am on day six and had a really good day today.

• Day 6 well done you!

• Thanks to everyone for all your support and comments. Well done to all of you as well. This is day 9 and everything is still rosey for both of us :)

• Well done

That great to hear. Keep up the good work. xxxxx

• hello katy:D

congratulations to you both well done keep the faith

margare

You may also like...