100 days

Writing in my quit diary this morning, as I have every morning I couldn't quite beleive it. (Before I started I went through and wrote some of the big numbers in)... I flipped the page and there in front of me....

Today is day 100!!!

Wow!

It seems pretty natural now, but sometimes I still can't quite beleive that I have quit for good.... I have, but it's such a big thing... and I've done it.

After 22 years, I've only bleedin' well done it.

At last!

I would like to make it absolutely clear, that although I 100% beleive that I will never smoke again - I am taking nothing for granted and am still working to ensure that when a bad time comes my way I am ready to confront it and NOT SMOKE.

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done stu..you should feel very proud,big smile:D im on 39 days,and i know how you feel,,so stu you have a very happy xmas and a smoke free xmas and most of all a happy ney year.. you keep the faith all the best tony

• Great going Stuart ..........no turning back now.......:D

• Only 265 till the penthouse.

Well bloody done Mate.xxxx

• Well done Stuart and congratulations

I hit 100 days earlier in the week..it's a great feeling isn't it.

Bernie

• Well done to you also Bernie.xxxxx

• Well done Stuart and congratulations

I hit 100 days earlier in the week..it's a great feeling isn't it.

Bernie

It certainly is - I didn't realise we were so close together in our quits.

Congratulations to you too :D

• Well Done,Stuart:D

• Stu

well done.

100 days is brilliant, an absolutely fantastic milestone.

Good for you!!

• well done you must be so chuffed!

• Well done Stuart and dont forget to let the little un get a look in when your playing with his toys on Christmas Day;):D

• Well done Stuart and dont forget to let the little un get a look in when your playing with his toys on Christmas Day;):D

What do you mean, HIS toys?

Pfffffft!

Thanks for the encouragment everyone :D

You may also like...