***100 Days***

Very 'cited!

I have even got up early to celebrate!

I have bought muffins for my long suffering colleagues and have promised not to mention quitting quite as often as I have.

It is a beautiful day here and I shall be enjoying my day a little more than usual.

100 days does feel better than any of the milestones so far - well worth the wait!:D

19 Replies

• 100 Fantastic Days

Ha Ha, Well u sound on top of the world, CONGRATULATIONS on reaching the 100 mark, I am 14 days behind you and cant wait...... Enjoy your day. Really proud of you. Kaz :)

• Well done Nog, a centurion at your age who would believe it. David

• ;) Congratulations *100* day's me too it's a really good feeling.

Well done to you another couple of weeks and we will have got to 4 months how :cool: is that!

• Congratulations whizzing to you too DD in darkest deepest Lincolnshire. Well done you little yellowbelly you. David

• Huge congratulations to both - 100 days is awesome!

• :D CONGRATULATIONS on 100 days. Fantastic stuff. :D

• Good morning,

100 Day`s is great well done

• Hi Nog :D

100 days is a great milestone to reach

You have every right to be excited and proud so much so you even get up early and buy muffins for you colleagues

Marg xxxxxxxxxx

• 100 days

Fantastic and congratulations both of you

• Congrats and well done:D

Me too 100 days today.

• Congratulations to both of you on your century milestone!!!

• A Big Fat

:D Congratulations :D

To my quit buddy!!!

• Well done on making the century, its a major milestone!!!!

• NOG!!!

I missed it! I am so sorry! Congratulations for yesterday!!! And freshstart too! So many brilliant feb quitters. Big hugs to you all!! XXXXXXXXX

• Shoot! Missed it, too :D Congratulations!! nice job on making centurion, Nog!!

• CONGRATULATIONS! 100 days to all of you, nogarD, Dollydreamer, Eileeng73 and freshstart, you are all fantastic and doing brilliant at your quits, this is a grat milestone, so well done again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep smiling all of you!:)

• Well done--100 days

Congrats to you's 100 day quitters, im 4 days from that but hey welldone to you and enjoy the muffins !!!!

• Fantastic nogarD! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone - it only seems 5 minutes since you introduced yourself on this forum (and confused us as to why you were dragon backwards!:))

You have really got this quit sorted - no need for you ever to take another puff. Well done you non-smoker you :D

• well done Nog!

Good grief Im sorry I missed this, I thought I had posted.

Well done and congratulations, Im right behind you and am so excited for 100days. Yipppeeee!!!!!!:)

You may also like...