Time to face a trigger!

I'm off out tomorrow to see off one of the lads from our martial arts club who going to uni shortly.

For the1st time in many years I'll be getting pi$$ed and not smoking.

Fortunately none of the people I'm going out with smoke and, if I ask them nicely, I can rely on any of them (or possibly all of them:eek:) to chin me if they see me go to light up:D

While there is very little risk of a relapse due to the company it will be good to show myself that I can have a good night without the demon.

Cheers

Nic

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good Luck

Good Luck Nic but I'm sure you won't need it.

Well done on getting so far.

Bernie

• "chin me" .............that made me laugh...........havent heard that word for a long time!!!!!

you will be fine.............have a good night! :)

• "chin me" .............that made me laugh...........havent heard that word for a long time!!!!!

you will be fine.............have a good night! :)

Well to be pedantic its 2 words :D, but I do intend to have a good one, who knows might take some piccys ;)

• Well I have just come back from the pub/club!

Only a weeeeeeeeee bit pissed, hehehehe

:D

However, I'm not so drunk as to be able to not type LOL

Now, when I used to smoke and drink and given the amount I've had I would have been totally gone by now.

Is it normal to be able to drink more once you've quit the fags!!!!

I guess its the slower metabollock 'hic' rate. LOL

As nites go this was OK, no one misbehaved (so no gossip) and there was precious little eye candy about :mad: but at least I never felt like breaking my quit.

CheeeeeeerZ

Nic

• Dont talk to me about lack of eye candy ....................

:rolleyes:

Hows everyone?

• Dont talk to me about lack of eye candy ....................

:rolleyes:

Hows everyone?

I'm fine, you doing well?

• :D Yay well done you for not smoking and getting chined lol :)

Tracey x

• Well done

Good on ya Nic it's not an easy task that one so well done - pity about your lack of eye candy, better luck ont hat one next time!!

• Well done you

... I knew you wouldnt give in now, (between you and me I think you have cracked it)!!!!!

Glad you didnt get chinned!

xx

Sachmo

You may also like...