**New quitters, don't be put off by this, I'm the exception not the rule - this won't happen to you **
In my amazing tradition of being stupid and managing to take one step forward two back I'm going to have another go at quitting this flaming e-cig.
Got back on it after a load of c**p fell on me from a great height (feeling low, stress, flaming men, you name it) which without this place would have had me smoking again faster than you can say Marlboro Lights - but thanks to the musketeers, I didn't but did lapse onto the e-cig.
Was only meant to be for a couple of weeks, but once again it's shown me how strong this addiction is.
So, like i did with the real ones, here are my reasons for quitting.
* It makes me feel rubbish. Whatever thingies are in it, it's making me tired out and dopey. Can't be doing any good.
* I have a cough, like a smoker's cough.
* It's expensive - not compared to real fags, but the money I spend on filters and liquid is money I could spend on things I actually want to buy!!
* I have fagbreath :mad: difference is this time I can smell it too.
* I want to junk anything to do with smoking, not swap from something I actually enjoyed smoking to this thing that I don't.
* It makes me feel sick.
* I do not want to be tethered to a white stick, paper or plastic.
* I hate the b***ard thing.
So, after work I went and got the NRT of doom, paid through the nose 'cos I want to get it done, not wait a couple of days for it to come from the net.
TBH, I'm scared - even though I know it's going to be fine and I shouldn't be but I'm hardly the brightest crayon in the pack. :/
Which means I'm back like I was the best part of 9 months ago, having my last evening as a "smoker" (vaper, whatever) apprehensive and wanting to be free of a habit I've had for far too long.
Here goes nothing.
*Wanders off singing Starships*