another month another room !!!!

hi all just popping in to say hi to all my new roomies, cant believe im into month 3, not long till the penthouse now :)

I have been quit for 2 Months, 3 Days, 10 hours, 32 minutes and 51 seconds (63 days). I have saved £310.85 by not smoking 1,268 cigarettes. I have saved 4 Days, 9 hours and 40 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 06/01/2008 23:30

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done on month 3 :D

congratulations!

• Hi Andy, and welcome to the month 3 room - what do you think of the cushions....too many?

I have been quit for 2 Months, 6 Days and 8 minutes (66 days). I have saved £348.23 by not smoking 1,320 cigarettes. I have saved 4 Days and 14 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 04/01/2008 11:45

• Hi Andy, and welcome to the month 3 room - what do you think of the cushions....too many?

I have been quit for 2 Months, 6 Days and 8 minutes (66 days). I have saved £348.23 by not smoking 1,320 cigarettes. I have saved 4 Days and 14 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 04/01/2008 11:45

What is your problem with the cushions told u they are staying! lol

Hey andy welcome to m3 , seems about the safest place to be at the moment!! Still prob about due another row they seem to have to crop up every week or so.

jojo

• lol thanks guys oh and you can never have enough cushions :)

• Hi Iian

Welcome - lots of lovely soft furnishings for everyone! Faux fur throw anyone - know how you feel sleeping for england at the moment ;)

• Andy, congrats getting into the 3rd month. If there are any spare cushions please pass one over as I've just moved up today. I've struggled to sleep over the previous 2 months but slowly getting my old sleep patterns back. So if you hear snoring from under the cushions...it'll be me :o...I've got a lot of sleep to catch up on!

Iain

quit 10 Jan 08

IAIN, so well done on getting to 3 month :D

congratulations !!

• thanks Iain and well dont to you mate, i know what you mean about the dodgy sleeping patterns, i seem to be waking up at all times of the night, but im sure that will sort itself out soon.

• Well done Andy - what a great achievement!!

(about the cushion situation - please be sensitive to poor Jojo's need for comfort - having seen J's posts on throbbingpiles.co.uk I think we should show some compassion......;)

• Well done Andy - what a great achievement!!

(about the cushion situation - please be sensitive to poor Jojo's need for comfort - having seen J's posts on throbbingpiles.co.uk I think we should show some compassion......;)

i love you lol:D:D lmao

You may also like...