aren't mums ace!!!!!

ok after all thats happened today, i phoned my mum to have a rant, not thinking she would be able to help and her advice has sorted it for me!!!

ok not totally sorted (it was a huge problem!!!!!) but we have a plan so as long as my fiance sticks to his part of the bargain, things should start to get a little rosier in the next couple of months. I can look ahead now rather than thinking all is lost.

So to all the mums out there, especially mine, you truely are angels!!!!!! :D :D x x x x

I LOVE MY MUMMY!!!!!!! :D

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Aw so glad you see a light x x x x Well done Est's mum ;)

• aw tis nice someone has a mum who loves them :D

Thats us out :rolleyes:

• well yeah i know

shall we sit in the corner then:p

Bring a bottle :D an OPEN bottle :p

• that or a closed bottle and arse cheeks :p

No an open one, thanks!!

Yes cheers Phil think I'd better settle for your tea :D

• :confused: where'd he go!?

• Ok either I am psychic and answered Phil before he asked or you took out the post and did it again?! am I going mad??

Perhaps I should have a drink!!

• ok after all thats happened today, i phoned my mum to have a rant, not thinking she would be able to help and her advice has sorted it for me!!!

ok not totally sorted (it was a huge problem!!!!!) but we have a plan so as long as my fiance sticks to his part of the bargain, things should start to get a little rosier in the next couple of months. I can look ahead now rather than thinking all is lost.

So to all the mums out there, especially mine, you truely are angels!!!!!! :D :D x x x x

I LOVE MY MUMMY!!!!!!! :D

I agree with you Mum Rocks

• will you share with me and Buff? :D

Sure I will, definitely...

• Buff I have bagged us a Mum :D

you can have my mum too!!!!! she adopts all my friends!!!!!! :D :D ;) x x x

• So does my Mum, she is great. :)

• So does my Mum, she is great. :)

awwww this is getting unfair now!!!!! we get one mum and buffy + boudee get about 10!!!!! plus, they get the best one's!!!!!! lol (just kidding guys!!! it's cool to share :D) :p x x

• :o thanks mums !! :D

You may also like...