Hit Double Figures!!

Well Day 10 for me today. Past two days have been a little difficult but last night and today i seem alot better. Still having disturbed sleep, maybe waking up 2 or 3 times during the night, but i can handle that.

Big test tonight, going to the pub to watch my team Everton playing in a cup semi final. Hopefully, will be able to handle it!! :-)

4 Replies

• Being in a pub should not be a problem due to the no smoking ban but a few gallons of beer could weaken your resolve, as for your sleep problem I'm sure watching Everton tonight should cure that,:rolleyes:

Ha, your probably right! Should of learnt my lesson by now.

Another time i am finding difficult is just after lunch at work... cravings pretty strong hence coming on here!!

Looking forward to getting into the 3rd week!!

• Wecome to the forum Knightm30. Just pop on here at lunch time and chat to us. Word of warning though... this forum is adictive he he ! Good luck :D

• Well Done

Two weeks, six days, 17 hours, 622 cigarettes not smoked, saving £41.49. Life saved: 2 days, 3 hours, 50 minutes.

• Welcome on board Knightm x x x x

Indeed, tonight should be just fine, the match will be a great distraction and I am willing Everton on :D ~not a supporter just makes my house more peaceful if Chelsea lose after Arsenal lost! ~ my family are half and half :rolleyes:

Be lucky and stay strong

~Buffy x x

You may also like...