No Smoking Day
2,915 members31,541 posts

Hit Double Figures!!

Well Day 10 for me today. Past two days have been a little difficult but last night and today i seem alot better. Still having disturbed sleep, maybe waking up 2 or 3 times during the night, but i can handle that.

Big test tonight, going to the pub to watch my team Everton playing in a cup semi final. Hopefully, will be able to handle it!! :-)

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Being in a pub should not be a problem due to the no smoking ban but a few gallons of beer could weaken your resolve, as for your sleep problem I'm sure watching Everton tonight should cure that,:rolleyes:

Ha, your probably right! Should of learnt my lesson by now.

Another time i am finding difficult is just after lunch at work... cravings pretty strong hence coming on here!!

Looking forward to getting into the 3rd week!!

Wecome to the forum Knightm30. Just pop on here at lunch time and chat to us. Word of warning though... this forum is adictive he he ! Good luck :D

Well Done

Two weeks, six days, 17 hours, 622 cigarettes not smoked, saving £41.49. Life saved: 2 days, 3 hours, 50 minutes.

Welcome on board Knightm x x x x

Indeed, tonight should be just fine, the match will be a great distraction and I am willing Everton on :D ~not a supporter just makes my house more peaceful if Chelsea lose after Arsenal lost! ~ my family are half and half :rolleyes:

Be lucky and stay strong

~Buffy x x

You may also like...