12 days. I still want a cigarette, but there are five things I've noticed very recently that make me think I'm going to make it and not smoke:
- I've stopped waiting for 2p to roll around so I can add another day to my day count. I notice it when it's gone by usually but I'm not 'waiting for it' because I know it's actually going to come.
- I woke up this morning thinking about sex, not cigarettes, so that's pretty much back to normal.
- I went to sleep last night thinking about sex, not cigarettes, so that's pretty much back to normal.
- My body is letting me go to sleep at night when the desire gets too bad, so it's cooperating nicely.
- I have noticed that my voice is clearer and since I'm on conference calls all day it's a big deal to me.